Thursday, November 1, 2012

The End of an Era

I'm writing this post, because I think the time has come to close this blog.  I appreciate greatly those of you who signed up to follow it, and stuck with me through the years of off and on, up and down posting.  I pray you received something of blessing in that time. 

This blog began as an extension of the youth ministry work I was doing in Gravette, AR. And though I've tried many times to restart the blog, I've finally come to the conclusion that this blog can't really outlive the root that gave it life. 

I have started a new blog: Justin's Quest.  Though there will be some similar material there, the focus is decidedly different...and more personal.  At JQ, there will probably be much less in the way of standard Bible devotionals...and more about theology, reviews of books I'm reading, research I'm doing in various areas, the intersection of Christian doctrine with public policy questions, and just generally how I'm trying to integrate all of this in my own walk with Christ. 

Again, I thank you all for the love and support you've shown me over the years...and if you wish to follow my new blog, I welcome you (and your comments) there as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment