Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Call for Reader Input

As we're nearing the close of our study in Proverbs, I'm preparing for Job and Ecclesiastes. Last week, I asked students in my Sunday AM class for input on changes they'd like to see with regard to format, presentation, content, etc. And decided that I'd like to solicit similar input from readers of the blog.

Do you have any particular suggestions regarding the format you'd like to see in these postings?

I notice that the N.T. Wright video I posted received several views rather quickly. Would you like to see more videos on the blog?

Following the completion of this study of the Wisdom Literature, are there any particular topics/books of the Bible you'd like to see addressed on the blog?

I am honored and humbled that you take the time to read this blog. I want it to be as much of a blessing to you as it possibly can be. For that reason, I hope you will share any suggestions/requests you might have.

Be blessed, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment