Friday, January 2, 2009

My apologies, readers

I wanted to post a brief apology to those of you who follow this blog. The reading schedule I gave out at church and posted in one of my earliest blogs here, features readings for every day of this quarter. I had intended to post blog devotionals through the holiday vacation...but this turned out to be too ambitious. Initially, I thought about going back and posting for all the days I missed; However, I've come to believe that doing so will cause me to fall further behind on other ministerial/family obligations as well as draining my literary energies and probably resulting in lower quality posts from here one out. Consequently, I've decided to simply pick up and start posting again with the reading for January 2, 2009.

I thank you all for your continued interest and encouragement as I bumble my way around here trying to discern how God would have me do blog ministry. As always, I enjoy hearing from you and greatly appreciate your kind words, suggestions, and prayers.

-- Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment